The wait is over and the bugs are fixed now. The latest version of WhatsApp Messenger 2.18.43 has been rolled out with amazing updated features. Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.18.43 apk with the direct download link from trickystuffs.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular free chatting applications of this world right now. The app is free for all different Android, Windows, and iOS platforms. It’s very secure than any other chatting application because of encrypted chats
Download WhatsApp Latest Version 2.18.43 Apk
WhatsApp Apk: WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages
Android Nougat is having a problem with the updated official version of WhatsApp Messenger available at Google Play store. You can easily fix Nougat OS related problems with guide here. Working on all the loophole WhatsApp v2.18.44 is launched. Other previous versions are also available for free download below.
WhatsApp Latest Apk Download Info:
|Updated On:||January 31, 2018|
|Uploaded In:||Google Drive|
Features Of WhatsApp Apk:
- NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
- AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
- You can once again set a text-only update in your profile and it’s called About. Tap Settings and then your profile name to edit it. Thanks for the feedback!
- Search for the perfect animated GIF right from within WhatsApp. Tap the emoji button in a chat and then tap GIF at the bottom of the emoji panel to get started.
- Android OS 2.3.3 or above
- Unlimited internet data plan recommended
- Tablet devices are not supported
Installation Guide To WhatsApp Apk
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp Apk
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp here for Android
- Allow “unknown sources” from app settings
- Install the Whatsapp Apk
- All done!
How To Use WhatsApp On Windows (WhatsApp Web)?
This is a new feature of Whatsapp, recently added by Facebook. Whatsapp web connects our device to our Pc or laptop. You have to just verify your account by using QR code. Steps to connect Whatsapp web:
- Open Whatsapp.
- Go to options.
- Open Whatsapp web.
- Then open your laptop.
- Open web.whatsapp.com website.
- Then with the help of your device scan the given QR code
- Once scanned the QR code
- You are connected now.
Whatsapp is free for all users worldwide, they have not to pay for every single text message. Your work is just to download it from the Play store or any other official source and verify your existing mobile number. There are no any other subscription charges to use WhatsApp.
Note: WhatsApp always require a working internet connection
“Stay Tuned For Similar Updates”